Sunday, February 8, 2009

Free Comics

All,

I have been reviewing Free Public Domain Movies and offering you free photos and Music update. With some research I am able to extract Golden Informations on Public Domain Comics. I can See the grin :-) Wait..The good news is I would soon be offering you all free comics books to download from the public domain.

Digital Comic Books:

The internet has allowed the massive transmission and exchange of comic books like never before. In addition to connecting collectors across the world through sites like eBay and Craigslist, the electronic age brought us the digital comic book. The digital comic book is an issue that has been scanned, page by page, and saved in a PDF, PDF or some other image file. The book can then be clicked through and read much like an eBook. Marvel, DC and other smaller comic book distributors take advantage of the new technology to get their books into the hands of fans.

So Keep Visiting for your dose of rare comics on line. Do let me know if you are looking for something very specific.

1 comment:

  1. Comics are great way to kick start thinking and make them into a good book. I always admired Marvel comics and also Tintin was my favourite

    ReplyDelete